Resultados da pesquisa

1. 1

Iberian climate map according to Threwartha system, being slightly modified by Roberto Subverviola

Ahora en español en los dos siguientes mensajes, también con spoiler:
  2. 1

Iberian climate map according to Threwartha system, being slightly modified by Roberto Subverviola

Hey, mates. I'm gonna show you this work that has been recently posted in the so-called Spanish forum of Meteored. Roberto Subverviola asked me to put this work here in this Portuguese forums, and then you mates would be able to say how accurate this Iberian climate map is: So, as there is...
  3. 1

Most thundery and less thundery months

Yes, but as the years from those Portuguese data don't match Spanish ones, then it is not right at all by the gap between September as the thundery month in southern Portugal versus May as the thundery month in soutwestern Spain. Maybe for you Portuguese weather enthusiast should be better to...
  4. 1

Here we go: hosting imagenes
  5. 1

I'm trying to put those data into the map, but it doesn't match either Spanish and French sources as both come from monthly data by so many cities whereas Portuguese ones come from seasonal data and don't include cities, but nationwide. Unfortunately, I can't do that as it's not properly.
  6. 1

Thanks. I hope the next two images from such links will help to do so: subir fotos online imagen jpg
  7. 1

So, I'm looking some data for the main Portuguese cities.
  8. 1

Hola. vengo a mostraros este mapa que he creado por mi mismo por pura afición entusiasta. Agradecería también que me digáis algunos datos de las principales ciudades portuguesas, igual que he hecho con algunas del sur de Francia. El de la izquierda muestra el mes más tormentoso, y el de la...
  9. 1

Monthly number of days with fog

Muito obrigado.
  10. 1

Monthly number of days with fog

Hello. I'm new here. I'm a weather enthusiast from Spain who sometimes read this forum. I'm a member from Meteored forum as well. I don't speak Portuguese, but Spanish and English. So, I need some help with some interesting maps that I genuinely do for fun, as I'm looking from some data for the...