True blizzard here tonight!!!! FANTASTIC: movie!

J.S.

Cumulus
Registo
26 Nov 2005
Local
Middelburg, Holanda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PknhpvUa8lk&feature=youtu.be

-2 C and after 4 cm today it added another 6-7 cm (still going on). Super. This also means thaw is nearby, but it is likely it won't reach us. Yes, we have a nice winterblanket finally in the city of Middelburg...

SOme pics

1120131523582.jpg

1120131523580.jpg

1120131524583.jpg

1120131523581.jpg

Aristocrata

Super Célula
Registo
28 Dez 2008
Local
Paços de Ferreira, 292 mts
Muito vento e muita neve:thumbsup:

P.S.: pedia era que reduzisses o tamanho das tuas imagens para tornar a visualização mais rápida...

MSantos

Moderação
Registo
3 Out 2007
Local
Aveiras de Cima
Ainda gostaria de ver uma situação destas aqui na minha rua:)

Reforço o que disse o Aristocrata, era melhor que as fotos fossem mais pequenas.

Que grande nevão. :w00t:

Aqui em Bragança um nevão destes ia ter proporções bíblicas e podia ter grandes consequências, não estamos preparados para isto. ;)

J.S.

Cumulus
Registo
26 Nov 2005
Local
Middelburg, Holanda
Esta manhã -11,0 C, no centro da Holanda -18,0

Muito vento e muita neve:thumbsup:

P.S.: pedia era que reduzisses o tamanho das tuas imagens para tornar a visualização mais rápida...

Sobre o tamanho. Tenho Firefox e com firfox tudo fui redimensionado automatico. Por tantoacho que voces tem uma otra programma. Mas esta bem, hoje a noite vou redimensionar o tamanho.

J.S.

Cumulus
Registo
26 Nov 2005
Local
Middelburg, Holanda
And another round: heavy snowfall! Movies!

Near my weatherstation (at 54s you can see it actually).

As you can see at the station itself, temperature was pretty constant. To the east, warmer air was getting in and there was freezing rain (1 cm of it). When the wind turned southwest tonight the temp dropped again..

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IZEELAND35

Snowcover reached 13-14 cm where there was no wind, coming from about 7-8,5 cm (we lost a lot because of wind and snow gets compacted under its own weight). There has been no thaw since sunday last week.

EDIT: it has been snowing from 11 o'clock till now and now another shower, behind the front is developping and seems to hit me. It has started snowing again. Temp -3,5 C. With some luck I ghet another 2 cm or so..

Low drifting snow

Still busy on the roads. Most people have wintertires, like I said before. If you don't, you simply can't drive under these circumstances.

Entering the city of Veere.

THis is the real bummer: the snow gets swept off the fileds and into the canals...Some canals were completely sealed: no more visisble at all. Just a straight line with the surrounding land.

Editado por um moderador: