Os locais mas quentes do sur de Espanha

Ferreiro

Nimbostratus
Registo
3 Dez 2010
Local
A Corunha
:)Após o ataque de ansiedade e histeria desse personagem chamado Mesogeiakos eu estou muito tranqüilo porque eu continuo trabalhando com dados oficiais de AEMET e HNMS.

Lembre-se que em outro fórum disse que Atenas é mais seco que Almeria :lol: Ele até inventou um dado de precipitação de 93 milímetros em 1993 quando na realidade foram 300 mm , hahaha.

RESUMO DE FEVEREIRO com dados oficiais
Maspalomas 22ºC Rodos 14ºC
Alboran 16,9ºC Paleiohora (Creta) 14,2ºC
Malaga Porto 16,6°C Atenas 11ºC Um mundo de diferença!!!

É comprensivel o ataque de histeria.

Mais a mesma coisa aconteceu em janeiro. Do forum ingles onde participa:

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=41520&posts=2&start=1

Temperatura maxima diaria en janeiro. Peninsula Iberica 23 días Grecia 5 días
Temperatura minima mas alta diaria en janeiro. Peninsula Iberica 18 días Grecia 5 días
Maxima absoluta de janeiro en Europa, Malaga Puerto 24ºC. Minima más alta de Europa en janeiro, Bilbao 18ºC.

O inverno é com muita diferença mais quente na peninsula iberica que em Grecia. A peninsula Iberica está muito mais longe de Rusia que Grecia!!!!!

Ferreiro

Nimbostratus
Registo
3 Dez 2010
Local
A Corunha
Ja temos os dados oficiais de ontem 2 de março.
Há ar muito frio no sul da Península Ibérica. Malaga Porto e Fuengirola 13,8ºC de temperatura média ontem. Muito mais quente que os 8ºC de temperatura media ontem em Atenas. Uma diferença enorme. É assim quasse todo o inverno!!!

Os dados oficiais gregos.
Atenas

Creta

Rodos (ilha na plataforma continental turca/asiatica)

mesogeiakos

Cumulus
Registo
10 Ago 2010
Local
London/Athens
:)Após o ataque de ansiedade e histeria desse personagem chamado Mesogeiakos eu estou muito tranqüilo porque eu continuo trabalhando com dados oficiais de AEMET e HNMS.

Lembre-se que em outro fórum disse que Atenas é mais seco que Almeria :lol: Ele até inventou um dado de precipitação de 93 milímetros em 1993 quando na realidade foram 300 mm , hahaha.

RESUMO DE FEVEREIRO com dados oficiais
Maspalomas 22ºC Rodos 14ºC
Alboran 16,9ºC Paleiohora (Creta) 14,2ºC
Malaga Porto 16,6°C Atenas 11ºC Um mundo de diferença!!!

É comprensivel o ataque de histeria.

Mais a mesma coisa aconteceu em janeiro. Do forum ingles onde participa:

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=41520&posts=2&start=1

Temperatura maxima diaria en janeiro. Peninsula Iberica 23 días Grecia 5 días
Temperatura minima mas alta diaria en janeiro. Peninsula Iberica 18 días Grecia 5 días
Maxima absoluta de janeiro en Europa, Malaga Puerto 24ºC. Minima más alta de Europa en janeiro, Bilbao 18ºC.

O inverno é com muita diferença mais quente na peninsula iberica que em Grecia. A peninsula Iberica está muito mais longe de Rusia que Grecia!!!!!

RESUMO DE FEVEREIRO for 18 days he?lol

Let's cause a panic attack to Dedalus again for Greece's power!Shall we??;)
Once the hot spell in Spain disappeared,Greece AGAIN rules ;) As always

Dedalus,who can compete with South Crete mate?Wake up mate.Only for 18 days and with RECORD temperatures and still the Iberian Peninsula will be colder to South Greece once the year ends.

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=38790&start=321&posts=327

Here is March so far!

PS.Thanks Ian

screenshot233t.jpg

belem

Cumulonimbus
Registo
10 Out 2007
Local
Sintra/Carcavelos/Óbidos
Which temperature records? When and where?
I have seen some posts on that english site and what some people write is laughable...
Besides the inutile and irrelevant short term comparisons ( what´s comparing one small point to another during one year or an half of that in climatological terms? Nothing, zero, nada...), some people seemingly think that Azores is in the tropical region ( near where may I ask? Brasil??), as well as Madeira ( at 32 N or even at 30 N latitude they want it to be tropical!).
The only region that´s possibly tropical in Azores, is in it´s maritime territory, not on it´s land territory... Still in Portugal anyway.
I guess that some people ( apparently already adult) never did picked up a map or an Atlas on their entire life, unless they looked at it and couldn´t read or understand what´s there... Maybe they thought that was a 4 year old child paint! lol

Ferreiro

Nimbostratus
Registo
3 Dez 2010
Local
A Corunha
Dados oficiais de ontem. Provavelmente o día mais frío do ano na costa de Malaga. Estepona temperatura media 11,7ºC e Fuengirola 11,6ºC. Nao ha dado de Malaga Puerto de ontem mais seguramente a temperatura media também foi de ums 11ºC ou 12ºC.

Dados oficiais de ontem em Grecia.
Atenas

Creta

Rodos

mesogeiakos

Cumulus
Registo
10 Ago 2010
Local
London/Athens
Which temperature records? When and where?
I have seen some posts on that english site and what some people write is laughable...
Besides the inutile and irrelevant short term comparisons ( what´s comparing one small point to another during one year or an half of that in climatological terms? Nothing, zero, nada...), some people seemingly think that Azores is in the tropical region ( near where may I ask? Brasil??), as well as Madeira ( at 32 N or even at 30 N latitude they want it to be tropical!).
The only region that´s possibly tropical in Azores, is in it´s maritime territory, not on it´s land territory... Still in Portugal anyway.
I guess that some people ( apparently already adult) never did picked up a map or an Atlas on their entire life, unless they looked at it and couldn´t read or understand what´s there... Maybe they thought that was a 4 year old child paint! lol

Hellooooo Murcia was 29.2 in February,close to the 30C record of Malaga for Spain.

Off course Spain had an intense heat episode and in fact a really prolonged one in February.Are you like kidding me???

Now as I have said south Greece is unbeatable in geographical Europe in mean temps in the winter

At last HNMS has published the January bulletin and Karpathos was Europe's warmest area with a mean of 14.4C for January 2011.And this is in absence of the data for South Crete!!

What I am merely saying is that the Iberian Peninsula does not stand a chance in hell next to South Greece's warmest areas.Mate I have been studying the warm climatology of Greece for 15 years and there is zero chance that the Iberian Peninsula can come close to the mean annual temps of South Crete,areas of North Crete and off course the SE Dodecanese.

Karpathos HNMS data Jan 2011

Mean Max 16.2C
Mean Min 12.6C
Mean(simple) 14.4C

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=38790&start=341&posts=346

karpathos2011.jpg

belem

Cumulonimbus
Registo
10 Out 2007
Local
Sintra/Carcavelos/Óbidos
Hellooooo Murcia was 29.2 in February,close to the 30C record of Malaga for Spain.

Off course Spain had an intense heat episode and in fact a really prolonged one in February.Are you like kidding me???

Ah you are talking about that region of Spain, ok.

Now as I have said south Greece is unbeatable in geographical Europe in mean temps in the winter

Ok, it´s your opinion.

At last HNMS has published the January bulletin and Karpathos was Europe's warmest area with a mean of 14.4C for January 2011.And this is in absence of the data for South Crete!!

I didn´t saw any mention about Karpathos being the Europe´s warmest spot in January of 2011. Lots of places actually don´t have any weather stations. Unless it´s comparing some weather stations, but that´s nothing in climatic therms, it´s only hear-say weather stories for ordinary people, not climate researchers.

What I am merely saying is that the Iberian Peninsula does not stand a chance in hell next to South Greece's warmest areas.Mate I have been studying the warm climatology of Greece for 15 years and there is zero chance that the Iberian Peninsula can come close to the mean annual temps of South Crete,areas of North Crete and off course the SE Dodecanese.

Karpathos HNMS data Jan 2011

Mean Max 16.2C
Mean Min 12.6C
Mean(simple) 14.4C

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=38790&start=341&posts=346

karpathos2011.jpg

I really doubt that Greece is warmer than continental Iberia, let alone Iberia in general, more so now after all this show off propaganda that made me think on so many things.
But I really want to stay clear from that kind of sites, with so many unreliable opinions, childish comments about foreign countries and bias...
Also seemingly some people can´t really separate opinions from established facts.
The most you could do is try to use probabilities in your speech ( to allow it to gain a bit of credibility), if not, we would see you as just another plain liar.
But it´s up to you to know what to do...

mesogeiakos

Cumulus
Registo
10 Ago 2010
Local
London/Athens
I really doubt that Greece is warmer than continental Iberia, let alone Iberia in general, more so now after all this show off propaganda that made me think on so many things.
But I really want to stay clear from that kind of sites, with so many unreliable opinions, childish comments about foreign countries and bias...
Also seemingly some people can´t really separate opinions from established facts.
The most you could do is try to use probabilities in your speech ( to allow it to gain a bit of credibility), if not, we would see you as just another plain liar.
But it´s up to you to know what to do...

You can doubt all you want,think,rethink,analyse,go into philosophical reckoning and even use Plato's and Socrate's principals on philosophical thinking,that's fine (hey they were Greeks after all!)

The fact remains that Karpathos was Europe's warmest area in January 2011 from the HNMS official bulletin and ZERO areas in the Iberian Peninsula could reach it's temps from the stations on record.And this WITHOUT the HNMS data for South Crete

I think,I am a liar in your mind mate,just bsc you cant handle the fact that Greece crushes the Iberian Peninsula to bits in warm climatology!

Come on belem,South Greece is unbeatable and you know it!!:D:D:D

belem

Cumulonimbus
Registo
10 Out 2007
Local
Sintra/Carcavelos/Óbidos
The fact remains that Karpathos was Europe's warmest area in January 2011 from the HNMS official bulletin and ZERO areas in the Iberian Peninsula could reach it's temps from the stations on record.

Exactly, because you don´t know what are the actual figures for every place.
So your data is limited... As well as your conclusions.

I think,I am a liar in your mind mate,

If you are such a thinker, than read better what people write to you.
I don´t want to think that you are liar, I want to see the truth.
And until now, it´s impossible to get a conclusion. So, please refrain on making assumptions, use « opinion» and probabilities on your speech.
If you want to take conclusions and tell the world that your opinion is a fact, use tangible evidences and publish scientific articles.
I know that nowadays it´s impossible, maybe one day or never, we don´t know...

Ferreiro

Nimbostratus
Registo
3 Dez 2010
Local
A Corunha
Ja estou aqui outra vez.

Neve e temperaturas por debaixo de 0ºC em Atenas. Temperatura media de ontem 9 de março em Atenas Elefsina 1,4ºC, hahaha. O tipo de inverno que na costa de Malaga so existe uma vez cada 50 ou 100 anos.

Mirem os dados de Atenas de ontem 9 de março. Os días anteriores foram similares.

Em Paleiohora (Creta) temperatura media de ontem 9 de março de 6,9ºC !!!!

Em Rodos temperatura media de ontem 9 de março 7,2ºC

E agora as temperaturas medias dos anteriores días em Rodos e Paleiohora (Creta) segundo o foro ingles:
http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=38790&start=341&posts=352

Paleihora 5 março 15,1ºC
Paleihora 6 março 16,0ºC
Paleihora 7 março 15,7ºC
Paleihora 8 março 7,5ºC !!!!

Rodos 5 março 15,8ºC
Rodos 6 março 16,3ºC
Rodos 7 março 14,6ºC
Rodos 8 março 10,1ºC