«Πολικές» θερμοκρασίες όλο το Σαββατοκύριακο
(Tradução para Inglês utilizando o Google)
Polar temperatures throughout the weekend
IMPORTANT expected to drop the temperature weekend (16-17/2/2008) throughout the country. As noted by the General Secretariat for Civil Protection NGPP, Sunday, temperatures will be extremely low, and central and northern Greece will be an ice grooming (temperature 24 hours will be less than zero).
As far as the snow:
- On Saturday snow moderate intensity will be seen in Eastern Macedonia, Thrace, Halkidiki, northern Aegean, the eastern areas of Magnesia and Evia.
- On Sunday, snow, probably regionally powerful, will be seen in the North Aegean, the eastern areas of Magnesia, Eastern Central, Euboea, the Cyclades and Crete.
- Especially in Attica snow, probably to places strong, will be seen Sunday.
- The winds in almost all of the country will gradually reinforced in the 7 to 8 Beaufort and Sunday in the Aegean to 9 Beaufort.
- On Monday the weather will present recession and snow will gradually reduce in Crete and later will stop there. Please note, however, that frost will be very strong especially in continental.
Details on the evolution of the weather, the next few days will be attributed to the regular bulletins ΕΜΥ. Have already been informed the competent bodies and services from the NGPP and are in a state of preparedness of civil protection, in order to intervene directly, if necessary.
In addition, the NGPP, draw the attention of citizens and proposes to heed the intense weather events, which in many cases may pose problems.